Email: Contact Us
Justin is licensed as an attorney and Certified Public Accountant in Maryland and Pennsylvania. As of counsel, Justin focuses his practice on business and tax planning advice. He joined the Frost & Associates team in April 2015.
Prior to practicing as an attorney, Justin worked in New York as a tax senior manager in a multinational accounting firm providing tax advice to private equity firms and Fortune 500 companies on a range of transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and workouts. Prior to attending law school, Justin worked in a local accounting firm as a tax return preparer and financial statement auditor. He is able to use his wealth of experiences with business transactions, tax returns, and financial statements to help clients resolve their complex business and tax problems.
As a husband and father, Justin spends most of his free time with his wife and daughter. He also enjoys cooking, sailing, and travel.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- 100% Tax advice and business transactions
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Public Accountant, Maryland and Pennsylvania
- New York
- New York University School of Law, New York, New York
- Major: Taxation
- Case Western Reserve University Law School, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. cum laude
- Pennsylvania State University
- Major: Accounting
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Maryland Bar Association
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- American Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Deloitte Tax, LLP, Senior Manager
- Fiore, Fedeli & Snyder, P.C., Accountant