Zoha Sohail initially joined Frost Law as a Law Clerk in December 2020 and later transitioned to an Attorney in June 2021 after being admitted to the California Bar. During her LLM, Zoha was a Student Attorney and Law Clerk with the University of San Diego Federal Tax Clinic. In addition to her experience in the Tax Clinic, Zoha worked as a law clerk at Richard Carpenter Tax Law Office in San Diego where she assisted taxpayers with their ongoing tax disputes with the IRS.
Areas of Practice
- Tax Controversy
- University of San Diego School of Law, May 2019
- LL.M. in Tax Law
- University of London, International Program, 2014
- LL.B honors
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Law Clerk at Richard Carpenter Law Office, San Diego CA
- Student Attorney at University of San Diego Federal Tax Clinic.
- Taught Property Law and Tort law to second-year law students enrolled in the University of London International Program