Michael Wolsh serves as Of Counsel to Frost Law, where he assists small and mid-size business owners, tailoring his advice to align with his clients’ individual needs.
Before joining Frost Law, he gained valuable experience working on policy and regulatory issues at John Hopkins School of Medicine and at a premier estate and tax planning firm in the Washington D.C. area.
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, DC., 2012
- Master of Laws in Taxation
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, DC., 2011
- Juris Doctor
- UMBC, Baltimore, MD, 2008
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Psychology, Magna Cum Laude