Email: Contact Us
Alexander joined Frost Law as an associate in the tax department. He enjoys solving tax problems for clients and has over two years of tax resolution experience. Alexander earned his LLM in Taxation from the Northwestern Pritzker College of Law with a certificate in international taxation. He also, earned his JD from the Loyola New Orleans College of Law with certificates in tax law, international law & the civil law. He is a member of the Chicago Bar Association, Illinois State Bar Association and the District of Columbia Bar Association.
In his free time, Alexander also enjoys fishing, hiking, and reading about American history.
Areas of Practice
- American University, 2012, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a focus in International Business
- Loyola New Orleans College of Law, 2015, Jurist Doctor with certificates in Taxation, International & Civil Law
- Northwestern Pritzker College of Law, 2016, LLM in Taxation with a specialization in International Taxation
Past Employment Positions
Associate Attorney at the Sodowsky Law Firm, PC
Product Support Specialist at Bloomberg Industry Group
Professional Organizations & Memberships
Honors & Awards
- Highest grade in the class in Corporate Taxation in JD studies.
- Highest grade in the class in International Taxation in JD studies.