Heather is an Enrolled Agent and fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute. She has over a decade of experience in tax compliance and controversy on the federal and state levels for individuals and small businesses. She has represented clients in a wide variety of cases, including collection enforcement defense, examination defense, Trust Fund Recovery Penalties, penalty abatements, and innocent spouse relief requests before various IRS units and state revenue agencies.
Heather is a passionate volunteer with the Maryland Volunteer Lawyers Service (MVLS) Low-Income Taxpayer Clinic, and earned the “Young Volunteer of the Year” award in 2020. She is currently a student at the University of Baltimore School of Law, where she serves on the executive board of the Business and Tax Law Association. In her free time, Heather enjoys traveling, off-roading, and swimming.
University of Baltimore School of Law
University of Maryland Global Campus
B.S. – Psychology, 2014
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- University of Baltimore Liaison of the Maryland State Bar Association Tax Section
- National Association of Enrolled Agents
- Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute
Awards and Honors
- Young Volunteer of the Year, Maryland Volunteer Lawyers Service, 2020
- Beware Maryland’s QRDT, Questionable Return Detection Team, Maryland Volunteer Lawyers Service
- IRS (and Maryland) Alphabet Soup, Maryland Volunteer Lawyers Service