Quaina Brooks is a Bankruptcy Paralegal at Frost Law. She has worked in the legal field since 2006. She was deputy clerk for the circuit court for 7 years and then moved on to be a case administrator for the Judicial Panel on Multi-District Litigation. For the past 3 years, Quaina has worked for a foreclosure firm as a paralegal.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology, Argosy University, Washington, D.C.
- MPS degree in Legal Studies, George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
Past Employment Positions
- Paralegal at a foreclosure firm
- Case administrator for the Judicial Panel on Multi-District Litigation
- Deputy clerk for the circuit court