Pauline E. Stavrou
Pauline is a licensed attorney and Certified Public Accountant in Maryland. Joining Frost Law as of counsel in June 2019, Pauline utilizes her extensive professional background to provide legal services primarily in the areas of tax preparation and tax controversy.
In addition to practicing law, Pauline has over twenty years of Certified Public Accounting experience. Pauline’s professional experience mainly has focused on tax compliance, research and challenges faced by individuals, estates, trusts, partnerships, limited liability companies, S corporations and C corporations.
When not in the office, Pauline enjoys spending time with her family. She was raised an Army “brat” and proudly cheers for Army even in our Navy hometown of Annapolis. Pauline also dedicates time as a trained family recovery coach helping those with loved ones battling addiction.
- Maryland, 1991
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. – 1991
- University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland
- B.S. – 1985
- Major: Accounting
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Maryland Bar Association
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Past Employment Positions
- Sonnenschein, Nath and Rosethal, Associate (Attorney)
- Kullman Siebert, Principal (CPA)
- The Riggs Group, Tax Manager (CPA)
- E. Cohen & Associates, CPA
- Grant Thornton, CPA