Email: Contact Us
Michael joined Frost Law as a director in the Tax Controversy Department. He focuses his practice on tax controversy, complex civil litigation and appeals, and white-collar criminal defense. Michael has represented clients in various proceedings before the Internal Revenue Service, the U.S. Department of Justice, and the U.S. Attorneys’ Office.
Prior to joining the firm, Michael worked at a well-known regional law firm as an associate and a law clerk at the Circuit Court for Baltimore City. From those experiences, Michael provides a unique perspective to his representation using a holistic and detail-oriented approach to understand how businesses operate, how to resolve legal matters effectively and efficiently, and most importantly what the client needs to sleep better at night.
- United States Tax Court
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- District of Columbia
Areas of Practice
- Tax Law
- Litigation & Civil Law
- Georgetown University Law Center (LL.M 2018)
- University of Baltimore School of Law (J.D. 2017)
- Salisbury University (B.S. 2012)
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Board of Directors for Maryland Volunteer Lawyers Service (MVLS)
- Chair of the Business Litigation Committee for the Bar Association of Baltimore City,
- Member of the Tax Council for the Maryland State Bar Association (MSBA).
Awards & Honors
- SuperLawyers Rising Star 2019-2022
- Best Lawyers in America Ones to Watch 2021-2022