Matthew P. Kraeuter
Matthew Kraeuter is Of Counsel for the business and litigation practice areas at Frost Law. Matthew’s substantial litigation, business, and government contracting experience allow him to bring practical advice and value-driven strategies to the firm’s clients.
Prior to joining Frost Law, Matthew served as General Counsel for a federal defense contractor. He assisted with negotiation and management, contract drafting, litigation avoidance and management, corporate compliance, and strategic relationships.
Following his clerkship with the Honorable Paul W. Grimm of the United States District Court for the District of Maryland, Matthew began his career at the Baltimore office of a national law firm.
Matthew is admitted to practice before the state courts of Maryland, the United States District Court for the District of Maryland, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit. He received his law degree, summa cum laude, from the University of Baltimore in Maryland. For his undergraduate degree, he studied physics and business at the University of Delaware.
Areas of Practice
- 25% Business and Commercial Law
- 25% Civil Litigation
- 25% Government Contracting
- 25% Real Estate
- Maryland, 2009
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland, 2010
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 2011
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- J.D. summa cum laude
- Law Review: Law Review, Member, 2008 – 2009
- University of Delaware
Past Employment Positions
- Hardwire, LLC, General Counsel, 2015 – 2019
- Saul Ewing, Associate, 2010 – 2014