Matthew P. Kraeuter
Matthew’s substantial litigation, business, and government contracting experience allows him to bring practical advice and value-driven strategies to the firm’s clients.
Prior to joining Frost Law, Matthew served as a in-house counsel for a federal defense contractor. He assisted with negotiation and management, contract drafting, litigation avoidance and management, corporate compliance, and strategic relationships.
Before Matthew was in-house counsel at the federal defense contractor, he was a partner for a law firm in Annapolis after working as an attorney at an international law firm focused on litigation and regulatory issues. Prior to that, he served as a law clerk for the Honorable Paul W. Grimm of the United States District Court for the District of Maryland.
Areas of Practice
- 25% Business and Commercial Law
- 25% Civil Litigation
- 25% Government Contracting
- 25% Real Estate
- Maryland, 2009
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland, 2010
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 2011
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- J.D. summa cum laude
- Law Review: Law Review, Member, 2008 – 2009
- University of Delaware
Past Employment Positions
- Hardwire, LLC, General Counsel, 2015 – 2019
- Saul Ewing, Associate, 2010 – 2014