Mary Lundstedt received her Juris Doctor from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 2005, graduating magna cum laude. While in law school, Mary served as an editor for the Thomas M. Cooley Journal of Practical and Clinical Law. In 2006, she earned a tax LL.M. from NYU.
Prior to joining Frost Law, Mary practiced in corporate tax matters where she assisted clients in forming business entities and advised on tax consequences of business ventures. For several years, Mary was also a legal analyst and editor for the business entities, tax and accounting group at a leading legal publishing company.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- Juris Doctor magna cum laude – 2005
- Law Journal: Thomas M. Cooley Journal of Practical and Clinical Law, Editor
- New York University School of Law, New York, New York
- LL.M. – 2006
- The Free State Accountant Winter 2019: Updated Guidance for IRS Voluntary Disclosure Practice
- The Free State Accountant Summer 2018: District Court Maintains $100,000 Regulatory Cap for Willful FBAR Violations
- Law 360: Congress Should Pass ‘Tax Fairness For Americans Abroad’
- TaxProf Blog: IRS Offers Guidance to RICs on Refunds of Foreign Taxes