Maks D. Berger
Maks joined the firm in 2021 as an intern on the legal team. Born and raised in New Jersey, Maks moved to Maryland to spend his undergraduate years studying aerospace engineering at the University of Maryland. Post-graduation, Maks worked as a technology consultant for the federal government in the District of Columbia. After three years, Maks moved to Boston to study law and earn a JD and LLM in taxation law at Boston University’s Law School.
In his free time, Maks enjoys baking with his sourdough starter, going on long runs, and keeping up with all the tv shows, podcasts, and football that he follows. He also loves to travel, learn about different cultures, and practice his Spanish during trips to South America and Spain.
- University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland
- B.S. in Aerospace Engineering
- Boston University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. and L.L.M. in Taxation Law
Past Employment Positions
- Federal Technology Consultant for Accenture in Washington DC