Leanne F. Broyles
Leanne F. Broyles focuses her practice on estates and trusts, and international tax compliance for individuals. Leanne works with clients to develop and implement customized estate and asset protection plans. She advises and assists clients serving in fiduciary capacities with navigating the administration of trusts and estates. Leanne also works with individuals who own assets abroad to achieve US tax compliance. She assists individuals with FATCA reporting, FIRTPA, Streamlined Compliance Procedures, Offshore Voluntary Disclosures, and offshore audits.
Leanne is a member of the American Bar Association, the Maryland State Bar Association, and the Anne Arundel County Bar Association. She is an affiliate member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners . Leanne serves as the Young Lawyer Representative on the Estate and Trust Section Council for the MSBA and is a Co-Program Chair of the Anne Arundel County Estate Planning Council.
Areas of Practice
- Estate planning and administration
- Tax Law
- University of Maryland School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- J.D. cum laude
- The University of Virginia
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: With Distinction
- Tenants by the Entirety Trust Property under the Maryland Trust Act, MSBA Section of Estate and Trust Newsletter, June, 2016
- The Uncertain Duration of The Post-Mortem Rights of Creditors of a Revocable Trust Settler, Co-author, MSBA Section of Estate and Trust Newsletter, January, 2014