Carly is a law clerk at Frost Law. Carly is also a 2L student at American University Washington College of Law. She is currently in the Janet R. Spragens Federal Tax Clinic where she works with individuals and families facing Liability and Collections cases from the IRS. On Thursdays, Carly volunteers at the VITA Tax Clinic helping members of the public fill out and file their tax returns correctly.
Carly works part time at the Center for Human Rights and Humanitarian Law conducting research on the humanitarian impacts of central banking monetary policy and financial stability policy across the world.
Carly spent 4 years living in Columbia, South Carolina and attending the University of South Carolina where she studied Mass Communications. She currently lives in Washington, DC and spends her free time either playing with her dog (Kodak), running, and traveling when her schedule permits.
- Bachelor of Arts from The University of South Carolina
- American University Washington College of Law
- J.D. Candidate
Past Employment Positions
- Student Attorney at the Janet R. Spragens Federal Tax Clinic.
- VITA Certified Tax Preparer.
- Tax and Trade Legal Policy Intern at Miller Wenhold Capitol Strategies LLC.
- Central Banking Research Assistant at the Center for Human Rights and Humanitarian Law.