Director of Marketing & Operations
Email: Contact Us
Brian Thackston is a director of marketing and operations. Prior to joining a law firm, he spent 8 years helping to grow a digital marketing agency from 5 to 50+ people. His focus was spent on putting the right people and processes in the right places.
With marketing, Brian uses his legal knowledge to create impactful campaigns that put the right information in the right prospects’ hands at the right time.
With operations, Brian focuses on optimizing the experience throughout the entire client journey — from in-person events to web pages and ads, all the way through to reviewing successful client engagements, outcomes, and then re-engagements.
Brian holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature, which he received from the University of Maryland Baltimore County in 2010. He then received a J.D. from the University of Baltimore in 2016 after working through their part-time evening program.
Brian has taught digital marketing at technology incubators, universities (American University Kogod School of Business, Johns Hopkins Carey School of Business, Towson University, University of Baltimore). He also sits on Stevenson University Brown School of Business curriculum advisory board.
- Maryland, 2017
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland – 2016
- University of Maryland Baltimore County, Baltimore, Maryland
- B.A. – 2010
- Major: English Literature
- Website Optimization to Drive Conversions, Betamore, 2016 – Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member, 2017 – Present
- Maryland State Bar Association, Member, 2017 – Present
- Howard County Bar Association, Member, 2017 – Present
Past Employment Positions
- WebMechanix, Operations Director, 2011 – 2019